- Clay help to reduce the oiliness of the skin, cleanse and exfoliate debris and skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- Jojoba Oil form a barrier that effectively locks the moisture in and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Grape Seed Oil is full of antioxidants, vitamin E and linoleic acid which soothes, nourishes and repairs the skin.
- Chamomile Extract moisturize, nourish, detoxify the skin and has strong activity regenerating and repairing connective layer.
- Vitamin E keeps the skin firm and smooth and even the appearance of skin tone.
- If you have oily or acne prone skin clay masks are soak up all of dirt and grease from the day to give you healthier skin.
How to use:
Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with lukewarm water after about 15-20 minutes once the clay mask feels dry. Use two times a week or as often needed.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis, Althaea Officinalis, Mel, Cucumis Sativus, Tilia Cordata, Verbascum Thapsus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Net weight of 125ml / 4 US oz
Has brightened my face up and has assisted in getting rid of my acne
Mucho good but expensive
I was hesitant at purchasing this mask as it is out of my price range but I gave it a try because it has all the ingredients I am looking for. I am also happy to support a company that is against animal cruelty and vegan friendly. I will be buying from this brand again!
Amazing as always!
Amazing product!!! I saw results in just 2 days of use twice a day.