Ideal for All skin Types
- Clay help to reduce the oiliness of the skin, cleanse and exfoliate debris and skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- Jojoba Oil form a barrier that effectively locks the moisture in and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Grape Seed Oil is full of antioxidants, vitamin E and linoleic acid which soothes, nourishes and repairs the skin.
- Chamomile Extract moisturize, nourish, detoxify the skin and has strong activity regenerating and repairing connective layer
- Vitamin E keeps the skin firm and smooth and even the appearance of skin tone.
How to use:
Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with lukewarm water after about 15-20 minutes once the clay mask feels dry. Use two times a week or as often needed.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis, Althaea Officinalis, Mel, Cucumis Sativus, Tilia Cordata, Verbascum Thapsus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200)
Net weight of 125ml / 4 US oz
My facial skin is very sensitive and after using this mask for a few weeks, I have not had a single pimple pop up. I would buy this mask again
On the expensive side but damn it’s a good clay mask
I have sensitive and acne prone skin, so I'm always iffy about using new skin products. The first time I used the mask, I actually saw a difference on my skin! I highly recommend this product!
The clay mask is wonderful. I put mine on before I get in the shower and rinse it off when I'm done with everything else. It makes my skin feel so good and I love the smell.
My face feels so smooth and soft!